Thursday 13 October 2016

Reflction 3 - Food and fun fair


 
          This was the first time  I participated on Hin Hua Food & Fun Fair. I not really enjoyed in this activity, because it was very hot and very tired . On that day , the people were like "people mountain people sea".Actually my turned to help my stalk was 9am, but because the stalk was full of people and I can't go in, so finally I changed the time to 11:30am.
 
          That day I also didn't  buy many things, I only buy 2 cups of drinks and a food. The drinks and food not really good tastes at all.After buying food and drinks and playing some games with my friends , I still left about 20 ringgit coupon, so I donated it to our class.
 
         Our class is food stalk, we selled many types of food ,example hotdog, nugget, nasi lemak and more.Our stalk was full of people at that day .Our teacher and student made many effort to sell out all the food. But sadly, our selling price didn't reach the target that teacher wanted. Our teacher was very disappointed about it. We also scolded by teacher.
 
          Although we didn't reach the target, but we had made many effort in this Food & Fun Fair,i think this is enough.Although I not really enjoyed in this Food & Fun Fair,but I was very happy I can have this kind of activity in my secondary life.The most important is this activity let our class be more cooperated and let us had a sweet memory in our senior 2 life.
 
          After the Food and Fun Fair, we also had the tea party at friend house. We enjoyed a lot at the tea party.It also let our relationship be more closer. This is the day that had a lot of fun and that had created many sweet memories for S2ACW.
 
Picture of Food & Fun Fair
 
 
~PREPARING~
 
 
 
~POSTER~
 
 
 
MY  CLASS ~S2ACW~
 
 
~ TEA PARTY ~
~ENJOY~
~WOOHOO~
                            
~THE END~
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

          

No comments:

Post a Comment